To see the beauty on the other side...

28.9.16

The campfire scene from the good dinosaur has been on my mind lately. That movie is simply a masterpiece.


[skip to 2.38 of the video]
"If you ain't scared... you ain't alive. listen kid, you can't get rid of fear. it's like mother nature, you can't beat her or outrun her, but you can get through it. you can find out what you're made of."

Life is so full of these moments.And you know what? Sometimes the fear doesn't go away, so you'll have to do it afraid. But you know what else?
You can do it.
You know why? Because you are a brave soul. You wake up every morning to fight the same demons that left you so tired the night before. And that, my love, is bravery. So keep going. Face that fear.
Start now. Start where you are. Start with fear. Start with pain. Start with doubt. Start with hands shaking. Start with the voice trembling but start. Start and don't stop. Start where you are with what you have. Just... start.


"Sometimes you gotta get through your fear to see the beauty on the other side." And it is so, so beautiful.
Also here's some extra "monday morning motivation" or you know, if you have a statistics exam on friday or something.




Mischief Managed.
_kynia


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is a beautiful reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such an inspiring post, I like coming over to your blog. I have spent so many moments in my life letting fear take it's hold on me and prevent me from trying new things. I have been working on pushing out of my comfort zone though.
    The good dinosaur looks like such a cute movie, I want to watch it sometime. I hope you have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear! Fear is the enemy of us all, but we are always stronger. Stay strong and yes definitely watch the Good Dinosaur! xX

      Delete