Change Starts With You

13.8.16

"We all have limitations. We all make mistakes. Which means, hey, glass half full, we all have a lot in common. And the more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each of us will be. But we have to try. So no matter what kind of person you are, I implore you: Try. Try to make the world a better place. Look inside yourself and recognize that change starts with you." -- Officer Judy Hopps





Zootopia is just the best thing since Betty White.


Mischief Managed.

_kynia

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Aww, I love that movie. It is so inspiring and cute! A 4th grade class where I live did a talent show act with the song " try everything" from the movie and they dressed up as what they wanted to be when they grew up. It was so adorable it almost made me cry. :') That quote is wonderful, thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no WAY! That talent show sounds absolutely inspirational. <3 isn't it wonderful??! xX thanks girl!

      Delete
  2. I haven't watched this yet, but I've seen the trailer, and it's hilarious. Will definitely check it out :D

    http://allure-square.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. girl, you NEED to! It's seriously such a clever film!

      Delete
  3. This is such a lovely quote! I think it's really important to remember that trying is the first step! And we all have the power to make a difference, however small!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ preach it sista! xx

      Delete
  4. I LOVE this movie!!!! It's crazy that a kid's movie can be so dang inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT??! It's just so, so good. I love it!

      Delete
  5. AHHHH <3 ZOOTOPIA IS THE BOMB :(((( WISH THEY'D MAKE A SECOND PART! THIS IS TRULY INSPIRING :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Isn't Disney just the greatest??!

      Delete
  6. Lovely! I just had post about making some changes with myself :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh! Awesome! Thanks for stopping by Sauniya, I'm heading over to your post right now! xX

      Delete