Books I Want to Read

27.7.16

Heyyy everybody! Great things are in the works. 
I've started an online book club "Carpe Librum" which can be found here. Anyone is free to join as long as you have a love of books! This month's book that we have chosen is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë. The online discussion will take place around the 12th of August, so be sure to keep an eye out for updates! 


I finished this lovely novel this past weekend, and despite being blown away by the story, I felt upset with myself that it's been so long since I've finished a book. I am resolved to change this!
So, without further ado, here are just three of the hundreds of books that I'd like to read in my lifetime:
1. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury 
This is Matthew’s favourite book, but I just haven't read it yet. Time to take a trip to the local library! 
2. Inferno by Dan Brown
I am ashamed that I own a copy of this and still haven't cracked it open. It takes place in Firenze (Florence) Italia, so I just know that I will love it.

3. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
It's popular for a reason. Time to soak in some life-changing wisdom!

What are some books that you'd like to read? What is your favourite book of all time-- and WHY??


Mischief Managed.
_kynia

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I wanna join!!!!! I love Farenheit 451, I'm pretty sure that I've read Inferno but even if I haven't I know it must be good because it's Dan Brown, and the dale carnegie is a classic read! Good choices. I love so many books. What type of books do you like to read?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was STOKED to see your request on the group page!! You are seriously the best. I basically love to read anything.. lately I've been into non-fiction psychology reads, but I love fantasy and historical fiction. :) you?

      Delete
  2. How lovely you've started an online book club :) I hope you find the time to turn the pages of Dan Brown's Inferno sometime very soon!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dan Brown is just amazing, isn't he? thanks for stopping by Gabrielle xX

      Delete
  3. I remember reading Jane Eyre as a teenager and loving it - such a great classic! Another one of my favourites is Great Gatsby - I just find the 20s so alluring

    http://allure-square.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Great Gatsby is just amazing. I love the 20's also.. sometimes I think I was born in the wrong era! ;) xX

      Delete
  4. I WANNA READ YOUR NUMBER 3 AS WELL!

    OHMY! Harry potter and the cursed child is out, Kynia! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! Have you gotten a copy of it yet?? xX

      Delete
  5. I read #3 when I was like 11, and honestly, some of his advice has been things that I have remembered and used when meeting new people ever since--I'm naturally an introvert, but that book made a big impression on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! that is what I'm hoping- I'm definitely an introvert as well :) xX

      Delete