Wedding Nostalgia with Cocomelody

13.6.16


*


Matthew and I just celebrated our four month mark of marital bliss. Marrying him was the best choice I will ever make and I dream of our wedding day quite often. It truly was the best day of my life! And what better way to relive my wedding day than spending the afternoon gushing over Cocomelody* and their designer wedding gowns*. Blame it on Pinterest, but I swear I could look at wedding dresses all day long. Here are just a few of my favourites!

Number One: I love the illusion neckline on this one and you can never go wrong with added sparkles. It's also got an attractive price, so it's a keeper in my book!
Number Two: This is one that I personally just couldn't pull off, but a girl can dream. So sleek and elegant, and her makeup is on point. Gorgeous.
Number Three: This dress has my heart because it is quite similar in style to the one that's hanging in my closet! I'm all about head to toe lace. Mm.
Number Four: This dress really has such a unique shape, so light and fairy-like. The beautiful belt just adds emphasis to all the right places.
Number Five: This one is hands down my favourite that Cocomelody currently carries. I am a sucker for anything 20's style. So classic and so, so lovely.
Number Six: I really like the silhouette of this dress. Gives emphasis to the hips, while still getting that ballgown "poof" at the bottom. So.. win-win!

Cocomelody* really has such a beautiful and diverse array of couture wedding dresses that this post really doesn't do them justice.

Also be sure to check out their current offer! 10% off for dresses over $400! Use the code below to access this great promotion.






My friends, believe in True Love! It exists!



Mischief Managed.
_kynia

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Congratulations on 4 months!!! And those dresses are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you McKenzie! xX you're such a sweetheart!

      Delete
  2. Married for four months? It feels to me that you guys have been together for years! I can see myself in Dress #2 if the skirt was trumpet, A-line, or ballgown (I have bigger hips so a sheath is a no-no), and I would love Dress #5, the hotel we are having the reception at is a 1920s-meets-modern theme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness that sounds like a DREAM. the 20's look is just so classic and chic. ahh I am SO excited for you two!!! You will love being married :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful dresses! The 5th one is so stunning

    http://allure-square.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it? Oh, the twenties were just so good to us. Thanks for reading xX

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your four-month anniversary, I reckon you should celebrate in some way every month - perhaps... with cake?! haha :) Out of your selections, numbers 2 and 3 have caught my eye.

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cake is appropriate for every situation ;) I could see you pulling off number 2! so chic and elegant. Thanks for reading xX

      Delete
  5. Congrats on being married for four months.:)
    My favorite dresses would have to be the first and fourth . I like the embellishments and patterns on both. I don't know if I'd be able to pull either of them off, I'm not very curvy. It will probably to be a few more years until I get married so I have some time to get a figure, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my dear! <3 don't worry- you certainly have a few years to plan it all. the important thing about the dress is that it makes you feel like a princess! cliche, but true. confidence can pull off anything xX

      Delete