Midnight Musings

24.6.16

Do you ever get those moments of intense happiness? When it fills you to the brim and you feel that your heart might actually swell out of your chest? Tonight on the diffuser is peppermint, spearmint, and eucalyptus, and I can’t help but feel that life is as sweet as this mix.



 "For verily I say unto you, that great things await you."
D&C 45: 62

Life is so rich, sweet, and full of beautiful things.
If you are not happy, then make a change!
Keep hope, my friends! Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire. 



Mischief Managed.
_kynia


P.S. This week Matthew will make a guest appearance here on the blog hitting the "20 Things About Me" tag. Feel free to comment with any questions you'd like answered here! 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. midnight is always the best time to be creative and get things done :)

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! unfortunately when you work the early shift, it becomes a bit... inconvenient. haha thanks for reading Rebecca xX

      Delete
  2. Love that scripture and so happy that you're happy!! :) Also, that sounds like an amazing mix. I don't have spearmint but it's on my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you McKenzie! You are too sweet to me! :)

      Delete
  3. ''If you are not happy, then make a change'' - very wise words, happiness is absolutely in our hands after all, it's a state of mind! :) What a beautiful, positive post.

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely. We can definitely choose happiness! Thanks Gabrielle! xX

      Delete
  4. Love this post, so inspiring.I love the saying " be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire". This is a great blog you have.:)
    Also, Thank you for following me, I think I will do the same back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really appreciate your feedback xX

      Delete