Buona Pasqua!

27.3.16

It's Easter!
I've always loved Easter because of what it represents.. But the most memorable Easter I've experienced so far took place two years ago. I spent a year and a half as a Mormon missionary teaching people of Jesus Christ. Around Easter time, I had the joy of seeing two people that I loved dearly choose to follow Christ by entering the waters of baptism. I had the joy of helping my companion discover her self worth. And I experienced the joy of feeling my Saviour's love for myself, after being in a very dark place. You can read more about it here.
Today, I think back to the many experiences where Jesus Christ has shown me His love and saved my life. There are too many to count. He has truly brought me back to life many, many times. Anzi, He has given me LIFE, in a very literal way.



Click play.
C'mon. You know you want to.

[[Learn more by clicking this link.]]

"He is not here, for He is risen."

What comfort, what hope and what overwhelming JOY we can find in those three words:

He is risen.

Our Saviour, our Redeemer, our Brother lived, died and rose again for us.
And ONLY with Him can we also LIVE. (in all senses of the word)

He is my greatest supporter, my closest friend, and has walked every step with me, because He loves me. And I love Him. And I pray that my life can be a reflection of His.

So che vive il Redentore... e col Lui, possiamo vivere anche noi.

Happy Easter Sunday, my friends. Buona Pasqua! Egli vive!





Mischief Managed.
_kynia

You Might Also Like

0 comments