Week 67, November 5, 2014

9.11.14

This week was Halloween.  I dressed up.  Can you guess who I was?  It was the best I could do.

This is my planner for the transfer. I thought it was hilarious.
I made a rice bag for a member who has back problems. It was a good stress therapy so maybe I will make myself one too. Heaven knows i need it...
We had a relief society activity where La Grande Cuoca of our ward, Sorella G, taught us how to make a couple delicious things. It was the best!  She is literally incredible with food. She is a part of my zombie apocalypse team for sure.

We said goodbye to F. I will miss her dearly. I know she will be an INCREDIBLE missionary. I absolutely love her. Goodbye, my friend. Until we meet again! xoxoxo
This is the night that my new comp arrived! We met N and F at Piazza Unita and got crepes with them and her family.
After that we had a family night at the bishop’s house, which was super fun. Their kids are so cute.

Until next week.

Mischief Managed
_Sorella Kynia


You Might Also Like

0 comments