Week 66, October 29, 2014

9.11.14

This past week was one of the most fun weeks in the history of weeks. I love Halloween.

Last p-day we taught a few lessons during the day so that at night we could do Zumba at the Church with some YSAs. It was so fun! I love Zumba and these girls. Besss Friendssss.

Then, the next day, we went with M. to teach his friend, and it was so cold that after he took us for some hot chocolate. The bora has started. Search the bora on youtube. I am living it. It’s freezing.
Then, we had lunch with a member and her sister. It was so much fun. They argued about coca cola for about twenty full minutes. I LOVE ITALIAN WOMEN. And also, the pizza was pretty good.
Saturday was our Halloween party with the young adults in the ward.  They helped us decorate.  I designed some of the decorations.  They don’t really celebrate Halloween here like we do, but they definitely dressed up.  We had a great time.  It was so fun!!

We had crepes with REAL SYRUP.
Then we partied!  It was a huge success.  We had many less actives come and most of all, we just had FUN. We were in charge of the games, so we designed some different relays to do and it was just a good time. We bobbed for apples, carved jack-o-lanterns, had a whipped cream fight that my ward mission leader started... I got the worst of it... and a mummy wrapping contests... then as always, we ended up dancing and singing our hearts out to YMCA. It was the best!!!!







It got a little crazy with the whipped cream... but it was worth it. So fun!!
This is my district! These are the missionaries from Trieste and Gorizia.
Sunday was F’s farewell.  She has been called to the London mission and leaves in two weeks.  She gave such a great talk. She will be a wonderful missionary.


This morning we went and visited the Castle Miramere.  It was so beautiful.  The water was so clear you could see the fish.










The lesson learned from these past few weeks is that when God fixes your problems, you have faith in His abilities, because you see His power radiate in your life. BUT when God DOESN’T fix your problems, because most of the time He doesn’t, it's because He has faith in YOUR abilities, when this happens, you see His power radiate through YOU.

It's getting windy and cold, but man is the work just heating up. I realize that was really corny, but it's true! The members are really getting excited about missionary work, and we are working really hard with a few part member families and of course, with less actives. These people have stolen my heart. I want to stay here until the very end because I just love it. I feel at home, surrounded by friends and family who love me and treasure me as a person.

I could not have done this last month without Him. And I am so happy because once again it is confirmed to me that He is NEAR, and He is SO aware of His children.

And I testify to you that that was not through me, oh no. not in the slightest. I am too weak for that. No, this strength came from Jesus and His infinite Atonement. I feel it. Through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, we can be purified of every sickness, every weakness, and every hurt that our hearts have been through. We can overcome the hurt, the damage, the weakness, and we can move forward. We can be healed; thoroughly and completely. He did this because He loves us thoroughly and completely and I know that to be true, because I have felt it. So, come unto Him and let Him heal you. This is my theme these days. Please give it a gander. It will change your life. Promise.

Come Unto Christ

Come unto Him!! Take His hand!!! He is there and He will always be there.

Have some cake!

Mischief Managed
_Sorella Kynia

You Might Also Like

0 comments