Week 62, October 1, 2014

5.10.14

I bought these last p-day.... can anyone say Language study? Haha just kidding. I locked them away in my suitcase and didn’t read a single word. I literally just posed for the picture. If that’s not self-control, I don’t know what is.


This is Muggia, a part of Trieste. A member took us sightseeing in her car when we found out Miller was getting Emergency transferred. The water was GLASS. So beautiful







We hiked to Muggia Vecchia. It is so beautiful! It overlooks the entire city.

This was such a blessing to see these beautiful sights. They helped to calm my troubled heart. Let’s just say I’ve been singing 'master the tempest is raging' for the past few days.

Also, the pics with the sunset are from Porta Piccola, where we went later on in the evening... the most magical place ever. Remind me to move here when I am a billionaire.





Look, Havyn! I met some princesses!! I don’t know their names yet, but I can’t wait to have you introduce them to me when I get home.
This is Piazza Unita at night time..... So breathtaking. I truly am blessed to be in this city.


It is gorgeous. And also, I went to Slovenia, well just barely.
Then on Sunday, President called me and told us that my comp, Sorella Miller, was going to be emergency transferred to Florence.

I am nervous too because I have only been in the city less than a week, and now I will be the senior companion.  I barely know the area, and if you read the post from last week, I don’t even speak the language…well sort of.  I need to give myself more credit than I am.  I am doing just fine. :)

Monday, we traveled to Firenze (you Americans call it Florence) to change companions. We woke up early at 5 to take the earliest train. We traveled for four hours on a really expensive train, and finally arrived. We ate at a pizzeria. It was really good. Firenze is a beautiful city, but not as beautiful as Trieste.




In Firenze you can buy lots of beautiful things. Good thing I didn’t have any cash...
The Duomo had lots of construction around it, but I am sure it is just breathtaking, too.
In my reading this morning, I was hit by Helaman 3.35. “They gave their hearts to God.” It is time for me to put into practice what I have learned in these past few months. It’s time to give my Whole heart to God and trust in His will.  That is the power of the book of Mormon. No matter what we are facing, there is guidance. There is an answer. There is comfort. I invite you all, if you are not already doing so, to read the book of Mormon every day this week, if even just a small verse. Because even in that small verse, you can find exactly what you are looking for.
I love you all. Thank you for your prayers. Keep your chin up. God loves you.
Wishing you a wonderful week.
Mischief Managed
_Sorella Kynia

You Might Also Like

0 comments