Week 44, May 28, 2014

3.6.14



We have been meeting with the less active members of our ward.  We have committed all of them to come to church.  It is hard for them to come to church because the busses don’t run in this city on Sunday.  So many people here don’t have cars.  I tried to find rides for most of them, but it just wasn’t enough.  This will be a challenge for this little ward.  So, we are going out to try and convert people with cars J. 

I appreciate this mirror. Someone has already put my saying on it. :)

Quotes... hysterical.  This is from our new convert, the real Sherlock Holmes. Love him.
This one is from our bishop. What a guy!

These are some pictures of our apartment. It is just me and my comp that live here.  It is so fun! This is the kitchen,
and our YELLOW bedroom
and our bathroom.

Our quote wall.... I have added to it already.

My companion got the flu this weekend.  I feel so sorry for her.  We had to stay home on Friday and Saturday.  I was very productive on Friday and did paperwork and cleaned our apartment.  When she still wasn’t feeling well on Saturday, I didn’t have anything to do.  So, I cooked.  Here are some pictures.

Mamma carters banana bread. mmmmmm.
Nancy and Sheron’s famous cookies.
Homemade bread and goat cheese.
# living the good life!!!!  Because I eat when I am bored.... :) so worth it!!!!

During this day of complete and utter boredom I was so tempted to watch the Star Trek movie that I bought at Media World on my last p-day.  I didn’t watch it.  I conquered!  I have arrived!  It was such a boring non-productive day. 

We are finding our rhythm. We are doing lots of great work here together. Killing it! We have our work cut out for us. And also, our investigator M is preparing for baptism!!! Yess!!!! I adore her.

Selfie…yup…it’s me!  My hair is growing!!

Mischief Managed
_Sorella Kynia

You Might Also Like

0 comments