Week 31, Feburary 26, 2014

16.3.14


Sorella Baer went home this week.  I miss her.  
 She gave me gummy bears…see what she did there?   Ohhhh…my heart.
 
Here is a picture of me in my new dress and if you zoom up on my legs you can see that I haven’t shaved in an entire transfer, and that, my dear friends, is the life of a Sorelle Missionarie!



Here is the new skirt that I bought last week, please excuse my face, I haven’t put on makeup yet.

My mom sent me a Happy Burfday sign.  Yaya!  It’s perfect because my comps birthday is 9 days before mine.  March will be celebration month!

Our investigator owns a candy shop, so I stopped in and got a gummy rainbow starfish.  I am definitely bringing one of these home for Havyn.
I finally got another voice recorder.  Thank you Mama!  Here is yet another installment of Italian according to Sorella Carter. 


Here is my selfie for the week.  It was a busy week, but nothing new to report.  So, enjoy the sound bites and the pictures!


Mischief Managed
_Sorella Kynia

You Might Also Like

0 comments