That's a Wrap.

25.6.12

Ello friends!
Every day I’m discovering how “odd” I actually am. And my roommates wouldn’t have me any other way, bless their hearts.
One of the most amusing [and disgusting] things that I do, according to my roommates, is my daily Breakfast Wrap.
So, naturally, I figured I’d share my not-so-secret recipe with the inter-nets! Enjoy!

It really is quite simple:

Start with a whole wheat tortilla, and spread your choice of peanut butter on it.
Next, drizzle some honey over the peanut butter. Don’t be afraid to do a cool zig-zag or smiley face design.
Next, cut a banana and layer it on!
Finally, take some Greek yogurt [can be original or vanilla flavoured] and mix some granola into it. Bits of granola cereal will work just fine!
Slop that mess right on the tortilla.

Then, wrap the whole thing up like a burrito, and voila! You’ve just made a delicious and healthy Breakfast Wrap, the true breakfast of champions!
Go ahead and conquer the world.

Now, this morning as I was eating my breakfast wrap, I was hit with a sudden realization: don’t be afraid to try new things. Sure, this wrap is a combination of crazy things and it may seem scary, but it is actually really good and very good for you!

Sometimes new things can seem scary, and it might be hard for us to take that first bite—er, I mean, step. But sometimes if you try that new and scary thing, you’ll find that it’s actually not that bad after all; it may actually be good for you. Even if you hate the taste of yogurt.

So, my friends, moral of the story: don’t live in fear. Get out there, try new things, have lots of adventures, and make memories!

Now to take my own advice…

Mischief Managed.

_Kynia

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I had this for breakfast this morning. Does that make me weird too?

    ReplyDelete