“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

5.7.11

Watch this short filme, Validation. It is WELL WORTH 16 minutes of your time.


At some point in time, we all feel this way. For whatever reason(s), we don't feel like smiling.
At all.
"It's hard on a rainy day, we just want to shut the world out and just be left alone."
But what you don't realise, friends, is that you're never alone. I am here. I am MORE than willing to be your "Validation" in your time of need. So, don't despair.
Now, I am not perfect, nor do I pretend to be. I am NOT happy all the time, and YES, of course, I have bad days.
But Jesus doesn't. Remember, you always have Two Wonderful, Loving Heavenly Parents, and an Amazing Older Brother rooting for you. So, don't despair.

Keep your chin up, friends. And know that you are loved.
You ARE amazing, you ARE talented, you ARE beautiful, you are YOU.
And who can be that better than you?

Mischief Managed.
_Kynia

You Might Also Like

0 comments